GUA SHA COMB
Our comb was designed to gently hug the natural curves of your head with every pass. Like facial gua sha tools, the scalp comb relieves tension and stimulates circulation to improve the health of your scalp and hair follicles naturally by helping to keep your scalp feeling good and clean. Made of solid brass.
Why We love this:
It helps stimulate the scalp and bring nourishing circulation to the hair follicles. This helps to keep the follicles active, healthy, to naturally encourage new healthy hair growth by keeping your scalp clean and healthy.
You’ll love our comb because it:
- Gently hugs the natural curves of your scalp.
- Has generously spaced fingers that gently run through and detangle your hair without worry of breakage.
- Evenly distribute nourishing scalp essence or other hair serums.
- Is made with a cooling natural metal to calm any scalp irritation or itching.
- Looks and feels beautifully substantial luxurious, like the self care you deserve.
Combing therapy is a simple technique that uses the right comb to both create an overall feeling of calm while cleansing and invigorating the scalp through circulation. Make this a mindful ritual to slow down and find your center. Breathe and return to a state of calm, balance and rest. Learn more here.
It was first developed as part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and is believed to release tension, clear debris, increase circulation, and restore balance throughout the head and body. Some even suggest that combing therapy can help to improve hair quality and can improve scalp health to help encourage healthier hair growth.
Why we love Combing Therapy:
- Combing therapy helps to clear excess debris from the scalp to reduce issues like greasy itching and irritation. Practice combing - especially with the clarifying essential oils in the Nourishing Scalp Essence - also prevents the buildup of sebum, grease and dandruff from clogging your follicles.
- Improved hair shine, strength, and smoothness.
- Combing therapy helps to encourage the scalp and bring nourishing circulation to the hair follicles. This helps to keep the follicles clear, clean, active, healthy, and may even prevent hair thinning and hair loss.
- Increase circulation to the scalp with combing therapy and calm the nervous system, reduces stress, and improves sleep.
- Leaves you feeling calm, relaxed and ready to reset.
Clean with soap and water, dry after use. Polish with jewelry cloth or gentle brass cleaner. Rinse with a gentle dish soap and dry.
Interested in indulging in a gua sha practice and discovering your accupoints? We recommend contacting your TCM Doctor to guide you through the practice, tailored to your body's personal requirements!
*Individual results may vary
GUA SHA COMB